Photoshop is a household name for editing your photos as it is the most widely used image editing tool all around the globe. Adobe Photoshop has such an impact on the image editing that a new term was coined for the edited images. Adobe Photoshop can be used for adding text into your images. The added text can have different styles as well as colors. Now if you want to change the color of the text in your image it is a very simple and easy task. You can also learn about Deleting Your Information from Cortana and your Microsoft Account. For changing the color of the text you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to open an existing file or need to create a new file from the File menu.
- Now for opening an existing file you need to go to the File menu and then select Open. File>Oen.
- If you are looking to create a new file you are required to go to the File menu and then select New. File>New.
- Now once the file is opened you are required to select the Type Tool from the toolbox and after that you need to select the text.
- Now is the time to select the foreground color chooser.
- Now in the next step you need to select the color which you require and the click OK.
- Now you need to select the Paint Bucket Tool and after that you need to click one letter of the text.
- If you are not satisfied with the color that you have chosen you can select another one and if you are satisfied with the color then you are required to click on each letter so that the color of your text can be changed.