Adobe Photoshop is a tool which can be used for editing your images. Photoshop is equipped with loads of tools which has not got much attention and one of them is Color Replacement tool. This tool will allow you to colorize the images by replacing the original color with any other color of your choice. You can use Color Replacement Tool in various different ways for example you can add colors in grayscale images which means you can easily colorize the old snaps. Red eye effects can also be removed by using this tool. You can also learn about Rotating an Object in Adobe Photoshop.
For replacing colors or colorizing the grayscale images all you need to do is to follow these steps.
- First of all you need to open the image from the File menu.
- Now you need to click on the Color Replacement Tool which is like a brush tool with a square and two arrows right next to it.
- You need to select the desired diameter and hardness and for that you need to click Brush Preset Picker from Options bar.
- Now select the desired blend mode which includes Color, Hue, Saturation and Luminosity.
- Now select Sampling method from the Option bar.
- Once you have selected the Sampling method now you need to select sampling limits mode.
- Specify the tolerance percentage which refers to the range of color.
- Select whether you require anti-aliasing after selecting tolerance percentage.
- Now once the setting has been established you are required to click and drag in your image.
- With the above mentioned process you can easily replace the color with the original one in any of the image and you can also colorize the grayscale images.