Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft and the developers have put loads of effort in order to make the Windows very user friendly. Windows 10 has come up in many builds for fixing the issues which the users face every now and then. Windows 10 has got synced settings option and it will allow the owner of multiple devices to keep their system preferences in harmony. With this feature you no longer require to spend the time on recurring work of entering the theme customizations manually, browser options and various other settings into all of your machines. Now for taking advantage of this feature you require a Microsoft account.You can also learn about Adding Text into your AutoCAD Drawing.
For enabling the device syncing you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click on the Start button.
- Now you need to click on the Settings icon.
- In the next step you need to click on Accounts.
- Now you are required to click on Sign in with Microsoft account and then enter the account information.
- After this you are required to click Sync your settings.
- Now is the time to turn ON the switch next to Sync Settings. Apply the above mentioned steps to all the other Windows 10 machines.
- Now if you don’t require to sync certain things you can easily disable any individual settings.
- With these very simple and easy steps you will be able to sync your settings in Windows 10.